Unit 324 Legal Spreadsheet Processing
Accreditation unit reference: R/600/1022
Credit value: 3
Guided learning hours: 30
Unit aim: The aim of this unit is to enable the learner to develop the knowledge and skills to use advanced features of spreadsheet software to manipulate data within the context of the legal environment. They will learn how to manage and integrate information effectively to produce meaningful data and reports.
There is one learning outcomes to this unit:
Outcome 1: be able to use advanced spreadsheet software features to manipulate and present data in the legal environment
The learner can:
- create legal spreadsheet files with multiple worksheets for use in the legal environment to include a header and/or footer, as instructed
- enter and edit text and data in cells, rows, columns and ranges
- use enhancements to make the presentation of data clearer
- enter and use complex formulae and statistical functions to achieve required outcome
- insert links between worksheets to automatically update information
- perform primary and secondary sorts
- create and format charts and graphs to clearly represent spreadsheet data
- name, re-name, save and print spreadsheet files, charts and graphs as instructed.