Unit 221 Legal Audio Processing
Accreditation unit reference: T/504/9957
Credit value: 7
Guided learning hours: 70
Unit aim: The aim of this unit is to enable the
learner to develop the skills to accurately transcribe audio into
documentation appropriate for the legal and business environments.
The learner will become familiar with audio typing conventions,
legal document layouts and legal terminology.
There is one learning outcome to this
Outcome 1: be able to transcribe business and legal
documents from audio
The learner can:
- interpret and implement audio
- create documents to a given house style
from audio dictation
- format the layout and text of new business
and legal documents
- insert dates and references where
- recall document templates and include
relevant dictated information
- comply with basic verbal and written
- name, save and print business and legal
documents, as instructed.