Pre-release Case Studies
January 2023 Pre-release Case Study Materials
The Pre-release Case Study Materials for the January 2023 practice papers are available below.
Learners taking practice exams for the first time in January 2023 – Centre tutors will discuss the case studies with their learners in advance of the examinations, at a point in the delivery of the course when the tutor considers the learners are ready to look at the Pre-release Case Study Materials.
Learners are reminded that they are permitted to take their own clean/unannotated copy of the Case Study Materials into the examination. There will also be a clean/unannotated copy of the Case Study Materials attached to the examination.
The organisations, individuals and scenarios contained within these Case Study Materials are fictitious.
*PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING GUIDANCE for Learners studying the January 2023 Level 6 Unit 15 Civil Litigation Examination CPR Guidance
- Unit 9 Civil Litigation
- Unit 10 Conveyancing
- Unit 11 Criminal Litigation
- Unit 12 The Practice of Family Law
- Unit 13 The Practice of Employment Law
- Unit 14 Probate Practice
- Unit 15 The Practice of Law for the Elderly Client
- Unit 18 The Practice of Child Care Law
- Unit 19 Residential and Commercial Leasehold Conveyancing
- Unit 15 Civil Litigation *See above guidance notes
- Unit 16 The Practice of Company and Partnership Law
- Unit 17 Conveyancing
- Unit 18 Criminal Litigation
- Unit 19 The Practice of Employment Law
- Unit 20 The Practice of Family Law
- Unit 21 Probate Practice