Frequently Asked Questions
I am the Organisation Invoice Contact responsible for processing my organisations CILEX subscriptions, how do I register to view and pay invoices?
1. You will need to register onto our online portal here, completing all the required fields.
2. Once registered, you will need to inform us by completing the general enquiry form here. When completing the form, you will be asked what your query relates to. You should choose ‘Membership: Organisation invoice contact confirmation’ from the drop-down menu.
3. In the free type query details, you need to provide your full Billing address (this will appear on the invoice so you need to ensure it is correct), and also state that you “Confirm registration and are authorised to receive the security links and invoices linked to CILEX”.
4. You will then be assigned the relevant security roles and will be contacted to confirm this happened and provided with the relevant links to review and pay your organisations invoices online. You can do this by accessing ‘Organisational invoices’ drop down under the ‘My CILEX’ tab at the top of the portal.
5. Thereafter, you will be sent emails daily with any invoices that have been assigned to you to pay.
When you access the invoices, you can view details, pay now or print each of the invoices out individually, or there is the option at the foot of the page to pay all invoices outstanding for the organisation.