Become a CPQ Training Provider
Different pathway, different kind of lawyer
With its increased emphasis on legal skills, and wider commercial and organisational awareness, and along with an emphasis throughout on professional experience, the CILEX Professional Qualification (CPQ) builds on CILEX’s mission to create a flexible and inclusive route into the legal profession, with employability and practical application at its core.
For training providers intending to deliver CPQ, CILEX will be introducing:
- A revised Approved Training Provider Scheme. Similar to our current accreditation scheme, this will now have added emphasis on teaching and learning standards.
- A comprehensive set of teaching and learning resources that will enable high-quality delivery.
CPQ will be available for study from the latter half of 2021.
- Find out more about the Training Provider Approval Process
- See the full set of CPQ Approval Standards for Training Providers
- If you wish to apply to become a CPQ Approved Training Provider, please contact either Karen Few or Lisa Sparkes.
- Review the CPQ Approved Training Provider Handbook
Check out our FAQs for more information or use the enquiry form on the right to register your interest.