CILEx Contact Centre
The offices at CILEx (including the Chartered Institute of Legal Executives and CILEx Law School)
are now closed
to protect the health and wellbeing of our staff and to support the country in its efforts to contain the Covid-19 virus.
We have a limited workforce able to work remotely who will continue to provide services using our online channels including email and social media services. Telephone and postal services will however be disrupted until such time as we can re-open our offices.
Everyone across CILEx is working very hard to continue to provide our members and customers, the best possible service and we appreciate your patience and understanding if our response times are longer than usual during these exceptional circumstances.
To help manage enquiries as effectively as possible we have set up the following dedicated customer service contact points:
- For Membership Enquiries please email email@example.com
- For Exams/Assessment Enquiries please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- For CILEx Law School students please email email@example.com
- For CILEx Law School general enquiries please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- For urgent enquiries only members and students can call our dedicated telephone line +44 (0)1234 841000. To speak with a CILEx adviser press 1 or to speak with a CILEx Law School adviser press 2.
- Twitter: #CILExHelp
- Post: CILEx, Kempston Manor, Kempston, Bedford, MK42 7AB
- DX: 124780 Kempston 2
For further details regarding CILEx office closure please see Office Closure Notice
Our contact telephone hours are 8:45am to 5:00pm Monday to Thursday, and 9:00am to 4:00pm on Friday.
Raise an issue
If you have a complaint or concern about the service you have received please email us.
If you would like to report the inappropriate use of CILEx Logos, titles, designatory letters or false membership claims please click here.
Visit our Customer Service page for details on our Customer Service Standards.
You can provide your feedback here.