CILEX Development CPD Package
Welcome to our exciting new CPD Development Package, keeping you up to date on the latest in family law, conveyancing practice, wills and probate, and civil litigation.
What is the CILEX Development CPD Package?
This comprehensive package consists of 31 “So you think you know about…” (SYTYKA) CPD modules, which will bring you up to date with developing areas of practice as well as reminding you of the key areas of law. Using case studies we bring the topic to life, demonstrating the link between theory and practice.
Our “hot topic” modules share the latest developments within key practice areas and our general updates will bring together key cases and legal developments in the past year.
Additionally, you gain access to our content library of interactive and accessible e-books, developed to support the CILEX Professional Qualification (CPQ).
This is one of our most comprehensive and cost-effective packages, providing you with over 22 hours of learning in one place.
SYTYKA… CPD modules:
- Conveyancing. Including topics such as:
- Title plans and property extent
- Stamp duty land tax
- Source of wealth – anti-money laundering
- Wills and Probate. Including topics such as:
- Profitable probate practice
- Digital assets and intellectual property
- Mental capacity
- Family Law. Including topics such as:
- Forced marriage
- Family mediation
- Child abduction cases
- Civil Litigation. Including topics such as:
- Use of online portals in civil litigation
- Introduction to AI and its impact on civil litigation
Each SYTYKA… CPD module takes approximately 1 hour to complete.
All modules will be uploaded by the end of August 2023, bringing you the most up to date and current resources available.
How to Purchase the CPD Package?
Log in to MyCILEX and purchase this package at the link below.
‘Hot topic’ CPD modules:
- Building Safety Act 2022
- Historic Environment (Wales) Act 2023
- Charities Act 2022
- Amendments to the family procedure rules
- Updates to the civil procedure rules
Each hot topic module takes approximately 2 hours to complete.
General update CPD modules:
- Wills and Probate
- Family Law
- Civil Litigation
Each update takes approximately 2 hours to complete.