20 September 2012
First Chartered Legal Executive Lawyers shortlisted for excellence awards
Five Chartered Legal Executives have been shortlisted for this year’s Law Society Excellence awards.
Chief Operating Officer at The Chartered Institute of Legal Executives (CILEx), Helen Whiteman, said: “Every single one of these nominees is proof of how professional, hardworking and committed Chartered Legal Executives are. All our members work incredibly hard to ensure they provide the best possible legal services to their clients and I am pleased that they have the opportunity to be recognised in this way.”
The five shortlisted Chartered Legal Executive Lawyers are:
- Ian Ashley-Smith, Heringtons
- Trish Inder, At @ Law Solicitors LLP
- Muhammed Abdul Muid Khan, Rest Harrow & Co
- Catherine Reynolds, Michelmores LLP
- Adele Wilkinson, Andrew Jacksons
The shortlisted lawyers will now be judged by:
- Nick Hanning, president, the Chartered Institute of Legal Executives
- Lucy Scott-Moncrieff, president of the Law Society
The winners will be announced at a gala awards dinner on the 18 October 2011.