ILEX National Conference
Leading Legal Professional at the ILEX National Conference
26 January 2010 pr01.10
A top line-up of speakers has been announced for The Institute of Legal Executives (ILEX) National Conference. The event, which is to be held on Thursday 11 March 2010 at the Commonwealth Club in central London, will be headlined by The Honourable Mrs Justice Dobbs as the keynote speaker. The event is ideal for all ambitious lawyers who need to keep abreast of the evolving legal landscape.
During the morning session delegates will get the opportunity to hear from a panel of leading UK experts debating what they feel the future holds for the legal sector, and for the Legal Executive profession in particular, entitled “Your Future and the Changing Legal Landscape”. The panel will be comprised of:
- Dianne Hayter, Chair of the Legal Services Consumer Panel
- Chris Kenny, Chief Executive of The Legal Services Board (LSB)
- Eddie Ryan, Managing Director of Co-operative Legal Services
- Alan Kershaw, Chair of ILEX Professional Standards
- Nick Hanning, ILEX Council Member, Advocate and Partner.
The afternoon session offers delegates a choice of one of four workshop themes:
- Developing Partnership Skills (for current and aspiring partners)
- Preparing for Judicial Appointment Application
- Legal Skills Update
- Advocacy Skills Update.