CILEx Level 2 Award/Certificate/Diploma in Legal Studies
Designed as an introductory qualification, the CILEx Level 2 Award/Certificate/Diploma in Legal Studies are an ideally starting point for learners interested in a career in law, or for learners wanting to develop an understanding of the legal system in England and Wales
The CILEx Level 2 Award/Certificate/Diploma in Legal Studies have a flexible approach, allowing the qualifications to be tailored to suite the learners’ individual learning aims
The qualification offers:
- Flexible delivery options.
- No learner entry requirements (although a Grade C or above in GCSE English Language is recommended.)
- Legal Entitlement and Adult Skills Funding available.
- Exemptions for Level 3 Certificate/Diploma in Law & Practice.
- Progression to full time employment, legal apprenticeships & CILEx professional qualifications
- Enhanced employability prospects for your learners.
Find out more about the CILEx Level 2 Award/Certificate/Diploma in Legal Studies.
For further information please contact us:
Telephone: +44 (0) 1234 845777
Marketing materials - available to download