Legal Secretary Qualifications
UK's leading range of qualifications of Legal Secretary Qualifications
CILEX has been the first choice for legal secretary qualifications for over 15 years. The qualifications for legal secretaries are suitable for anyone wishing to specialise in secretarial or administrative support in the legal and business environment.
The choice of legal secretary qualifications available means that we can cater for all learners, from those that will be studying law for the first time with no previous legal secretarial experience to legal secretary employees wishing to build on their current legal secretarial skills and knowledge
The qualifications offer:
- Flexible delivery options.
- No learner entry requirements (although a Grade C or above in GCSE English Language is recommended.)
- Advanced Learner Loan and Legal Entitlement Funding Available.
- A choice of when and where to study..
- UCAS Tariff points for CILEX Level 3 Diploma for Legal Secretaries.
- Progression to full time employment, Further or Higher Education (College/University), Business Apprenticeships or Legal Apprenticeships & CILEX professional qualifications.
- Enhanced employability prospects for your learners.
To find out more about Legal Secretary training options, take a look at the CILEX Level 2 Certificate/Diploma for Legal Secretaries or the CILEX Level 3 Certificate/Diploma for Legal Secretaries qualifications.
These qualifications offer a flexible approach allowing you to choose the route which best suits your needs.
CILEXLevel 2 Certificate for Legal Secretaries is achieved by completing:
CILEX Level 2 Diploma for Legal Secretaries is achieved by completing:
Plus one of the following options:-
To achieve any of the above qualifications, the learner will need to pass an externally set proofreading test as well as a series of assignments. To complement the qualifications, CILEX has produced coursebooks to accompany each unit. To purchase these coursebooks, please click the button below.