Providers of legal services now have much wider choice when deciding who their practice regulator can be. If you are already regulated by another frontline regulator, such as the Solicitors Regulation Authority (SRA) or Council for Licensed Conveyancers (CLC), you can now choose to switch to a new regulator such as CILEx Regulation (CRL).
Being regulated by CRL means that you will benefit from:
- A dedicated account-management approach – with experienced advisors available to discuss your issues as and when needed.
- Specialist knowledge and understanding of your business model to help manage risk as your business grows.
- A common-sense approach to regulation.
- Unrestricted innovation.
- Rules and processes which focus on risk, rather than on your business model.
- Authorisation by specialism, recognising that you are specialists in your field.
If you are a specialist firm, seeking a regulator to help you run your business and protect your clients, then get in touch. Our advisors are on hand to offer you advice and guidance on your next steps. To arrange a conversation please complete the following form and a member of the team will be in touch!