Membership Subscription Invoicing 2020
The deadline for arranging corporate (bulk) invoicing for CILEx 2020 membership subscription renewals has now passed.
Membership Subscription Invoicing 2021
If you would like to arrange for your organisation to be invoiced direct for your employees’ 2021 CILEx membership subscription renewal, please forward confirmation, signed by an authorised person, on your organisation’s headed paper/corporate email to email@example.com by no later than Friday 27 September 2020.
Confirmation should include the following details:-
- Member name(s) & CILEx membership number and grade.
- An undertaking to pay membership subscriptions on the named Member(s) behalf, see example below**, signed by an authorised person.
- Email address for receipt of renewal invoice.
- Contact details for invoicing queries.
- Details of current CILEx Membership fees can be found here.
**Please accept this letter as confirmation that, upon receipt of the CILEx membership subscription renewal invoice, (insert name of organisation) undertakes to pay to the Chartered Institute of Legal Executives the membership subscription fee for the CILEx member(s) listed below.
Should you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact us on 01234 845727 or at firstname.lastname@example.org