Working for CILEx
We believe we have a great team here, committed to looking after
the interests of our members. We are continually looking to add to
that team - and who knows it could be you!
Bedford and the surrounding area is a great place to live and
work, a vibrant community with good shops,
restaurants, culture and theatre and much, much
It is one of the fastest growing areas in the
country, only 45 minutes from London, but on the doorstep of
some of the most beautiful countryside in England. If you are
looking for a worthwhile and interesting job in a great place
- why not start here?
The Chartered Institute of Legal Executives (CILEx) is the professional association for Chartered Legal Executive lawyers and other legal practitioners and paralegals. It regulates its members in the public interest. CILEx provides legal education, training and the development of skills for its members, and those who wish to become more proficient and knowledgeable in law.
Accounts Assistant (Sales Ledger) Fixed Term Contract (6-12 months)
Salary £20,000 - £21,500
We have an exciting opportunity for an Accounts Assistant (Sales Ledger) to join our busy and friendly team. Working with our Group Operations Accountant, you’ll assist with the day to day operation of the group Sales Ledgers. As part of a small team, you will help with the development and implementation of sales ledger processes and procedures.
What we are looking for
• You’ll have experience of working within an accounting environment
• You’ll have experience of working with accounting software packages in an accounts department
• You’ll have Credit Control experience
• You’ll have the ability to maintain a high level of accuracy at all times
• You’ll have experience using Microsoft Office software, including Excel, Word and Outlook
• You’ll be an excellent communicator and able to forge effective working relationships both internally and externally
• You’ll be able to demonstrate and understanding of customer service excellence in both written and verbal communication
Who we are
The Chartered Institute of Legal Executives (CILEx) is the professional association and governing body for Chartered Legal Executive lawyers, other legal practitioners and paralegals. CILEx provides legal education, training and the development of skills for its members, and those who wish to become more proficient and knowledgeable in law. Our role is to enhance the role and standing of Chartered Legal Executives and all our members within the legal profession.
What we can offer
• An excellent fixed term opportunity for an individual looking to develop and grow their accounting skills
• Generous Annual Leave Allowance
• Employee Assistance Programme
• Health & Wellbeing - you’ll be invited to join activities on the wellbeing calendar to improve your overall health and lifestyle
• Access to our training and development Learning Hub
What to do next
Visit our website at: https://www.cilex.org.uk/about_cilex/cilex-vacancies download and complete our application form and send it to email@example.com
Also, if you have any questions and would like to speak to a member of the HR Team contact Nosisa Mutiti or 01234 844350
Closing for applications: application to be sent by Monday, 12th August, with interviews taking place as soon as possible
Start date: Immediately
Return completed applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
We welcome applications from all sections of the community and is a Disability Confident employer.