Where to Find Help

Where to Find Pro Bono Help

CILEx works in partnership with and supports other pro bono projects and services, however CILEx is unable to provide or arrange any pro bono help directly to members of CILEx or the general public. At present, CILEx does not maintain insurance nor any register of volunteers for the provision of such general services.

If you are looking for help with a problem, the best thing would be to contact your local Citizens Advice Bureau or Law Centre who will be able to direct you to someone who can help or refer you to pro bono providers such as LawWorks, the Advocate, the Free Representation Unit or the Personal Support Unit (PSU).